The Right Place to Study Photography
NESOP exists to meet the increasing demand for more qualified photographic professionals working in all areas of the photographic and imaging industries. Since 1968, we've been helping our students discover and refine their personal visions—and begin exciting careers in all areas of photography. We focus exclusively on photography, providing practical, technical photographic and business training while nurturing your creative
development. It is the mission of the school to produce highly skilled, creative and professional craftspeople in the art of visual communications.
Here's what you'll find at NESOP:
• Students who are passionate about learning all aspects of photography
• Inspiring faculty who are also accomplished, working professional photographers
• Extensive facilities
• Industry standard equipment
• Small class sizes and a diverse student body
• The excitement of studying in vibrant, historic Boston
• An invaluable network of photographers, industry relationships and student and alumni services dedicated to giving you a head-start for the industry.
All in a nurturing environment that fosters creativity and exploration—a place that lets you turn your passion for photography into a rewarding professional career. If you want to become a professional photographer, NESOP is the place to start.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
As per U.S. Department of Education regulations, New England School of Photography, being a for-profit diploma/certificate program and Title IV eligible institution, must make available specific details about its (Professional Photography) program and its ability to train students to obtain gainful employment. Details regarding the school’s placement rates, median loan balances, etc. are available to you by clicking here.
If you have questions about any of this data, or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact our school at 617-437-1868 or via e-mail at: email@example.com.